Friday, September 24, 2010

Julie's Friday Weigh-In

Yes, its been a while since I've posted. The family and I had a fabulous week with the Scotsman visiting. Of course, that meant eating lots of good food too (like Lauri's cake and ice creammmmm). On the up side, we did some walking at Monticello, on the Mall in DC, etc. Fun, fun times! Today's weigh-in has me down 5.2 lbs!!!!! That's over two weeks though. My current weight loss total is exactly 11 lbs. May it be 11 lbs I never, ever see again! You know what this means, don't you, Julie? It means that exercise does make a difference. Yep.

4 comments:

  1. Time for that pedicure! I can just sit and watch. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Julie, go! I'm very proud of you; that's fantastic news. (Ha, I'd like to think the cake and ice cream were responsible. That was my big splurge for the month.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Julie! Yes, unfortunately, the dreaded exercise pays off. That is awesome 11lbs total. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Bring'em on!!